A bespoke retreat for a group of friends (family or colleagues) is a great way to enjoy all the benefits of a healthy break away from everyday life, with only the best people to enhance the experience. Modern living rarely offers the opportunity to spend quality time with kindred spirits. It is even harder to have the right people there to support each other through valuable life changing experiences. Creating a joint retreat is a good way to do just that. Plus by bringing your 'inner circle' to a potentially transformative experience it will be much easier to integrate the results into your daily lives. Indeed research shows that you are more likely to stick to a new behavior if it is also practiced by significant others. Imagine the support you could give each other, the sharing of your health improvements, of recipes, of training tips and the greater ease in arranging healthier activities when more of you are fully on board. A bespoke retreat can be a truly transformative experience that could turn around the life of a whole household or a group of friends.
THE PROGRAMThe program can be fully tailored to your needs. It could be a combination of nutrition, lifestyle and activities designed to achieve a specific goal or a healthy holiday where you relax and recharge with tasty food and light restorative yoga in between enjoying the local nature and sights (or even city break). For the more technical other possibilities are: A retreat centered around a particular topic/activity (or a combination of them), coupled with a synergistic nutritional and lifestyle plan.
Popular topics and activities are:
- Restorative practices: Yoga, pilates, tai chi, meditation, qi kung, tantra
- Sports: Cycling, scuba or free diving, open water swimming, self defense, martial arts, running
- Outdoor adventures: Kayaking, hiking, climbing, rappelling, scuba diving
- Fitness: High intensity interval training, body weight, metabolic exercise
- Mind: Stress management, resilience, mindfulness, biofeedback, ways to maximize cognitive functions, sleep
- Body: Bio-hacking, whole body or organ specific detoxification, stimulating the body’s regenerative functions, ways to improve skin-biome and/or microbiome, gut health, epigenetic triggers to reduce the likelihood of specific familial conditions, fasting, juice fasting, intermittent fasting, protein cycling, carb cycling, ketosis.
- Food: Raw food, paleo, gluten free, grain free, ketogenic, GAPS or SCD diet, paleo Autoimmune protocol, Bulletproof, Perfect Health Diet, Mucousless diet and ways to transition to any of the above diets as well as healthy baking and desserts workshops for specific diets mentioned above.
(OR LACK OF IT ;))
We can provide the perfect food to complement your retreat experience. This can be based on specific criteria based on the group or according to any specific philosophy that fits with the way we work, such as: raw, paleo, grain free, gluten free, vegan, Ayurvedic, ketogenic, GAPS or SCD, paleo autoimmunity protocol, mucousless. Obviously we are also able to provide retreats based on juice and or water fasting. As well as various tailor made modified fasts suitable for specific conditions. We do not currently see the benefit of a dry fast and therefore will not be able to provide this modality.
THE VENUEYou can select the country and the venue or we can provide a selection for you. Some people even choose to use a sailboat or yacht as their location. You have complete freedom here with little to no limitations of time and space. We are able to adapt to a variety of settings from private villas, holiday homes to resorts and even some hotels.
Our core team consists of experienced professionals in their respective fields, all with an extensive experience of retreat work. We will always have our core professional team planning and running the retreats providing the best knowledge, experience and dedication. In some cases however we will use selected external experts to complement the disciplines that our core team brings to the table.
HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS
We can run bespoke retreats for as little as 4 people. The first step is to discuss your goals, any specific desires and the relevant health status of the participants. We then provide a series of suggestions that can be tweaked further until we are set on the ultimate experience for you and the rest of the group. Select a date and a venue and then come and have a fantastic life changing experience.