Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting Ensosana.com the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Collection & Storage of Your Financial Details
We do not store any of your financial details (credit or debit card numbers) payments are processed by PayPal Virtual Terminal.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
IP addresses and cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns, and do not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They therefore contain information that is transferred to your device, such as computer hard disk or mobile phone.
- Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To increase the speed of your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- We use several different types of cookies to help the website work. These are listed as follows:
Name of cookie
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. (see http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/ docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html) act, c_user, csm, datr, fr, lu, p, s, xs, presence These cookies relate to the Facebook share function provided on various pages on our site, and are triggered by Facebook. Find out more on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ PREF, NID These cookies relate to the Google Plus share function provided on various pages on our site, and are triggered by Google. Find out more on Google: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/
- Our sites produce some cookies which are essential to keep the site working and provide the services you need. These include:
- Cookies that enable you to stay logged in for an entire visit to the site
- Cookies which enable you to add things to a shopping basket and keep them there until you decide to check out.
- Cookies which help us improve the site
- Cookies which help us get value for money from advertising
We occasionally use other cookies to track how our advertisements perform. As with all our analytics cookies, all the information we collect is anonymous. These cookies are used solely to let us know which site a visitor clicked on for our advertisement, that they have come through to our site and completed whatever action we wished to see promoted such downloading a leaflet or ordering an information pack.
- Can I decline to accept cookies?
You are not obliged to accept a cookie that we (or any other web server) send to you. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but you can modify the settings in your browser to turn off this feature.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement